1. CQB City is a semi auto field only. Full auto only allowed with machine guns and from minimum
of 25 ft. on personnel and from stationary cover.
2. One shot, one kill. Weapon hits count. Dead men don't tell tales...keep your mouth shut!
3. All weapons must be covered when entering and exiting the facility. ABSOLUTELY NO
EXPOSED WEAPONS IN THE PARKING LOT! All weapons must chrono under 400 fps with a .20
gram bb. Sniper weapons can chrono up to 500 fps, but engagement distance must be 100 ft.
ABSOLUTELY NO HEAD SHOTS ALLOWED!!!
4. Max bb weight allowed is .25 grams.
5. Insure that when in the staging area, mags are out, weapons are on safe, and chambers are
6. Eye protection goes on in the staging area and comes off in the staging area. Players caught
without eye protection anywhere on the field will be escorted off the field and will sit out the
remainder of the game. Players caught twice without eye protection will be asked to leave
for the day. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
7. Minors (under the age of 18) must wear either a paintball approved mask, OR a pair of tactical
goggles that are Anzi rated 87.1 along with a metal mesh half mask. Adults can wear just Anzi
rated 87.1 glasses, but we highly recommend something to protect your teeth.
8. Minimum age allowed is 10 years old (10-12 yr. olds must be accompanied by an adult-adults
need not play.)
9. Hand grenades are allowed but must explode or shoot bb's. NO FAKE GRENADES! Grenades
without bb's can only be used inside the buildings and are an automatic kill. Grenades with bb's
can be used outside the buildings but the bb's have to hit the player to kill him. Duds are duds
so make sure they are set up correctly and work properly.
10. Rubber knives are allowed as a stealth kill from behind only. Lightly tap the player from
behind on the shoulder and they are dead. NO THROWING, STABBING, SLASHING, OR KNIFE
11. No blind fire. Shooting thru cracks in pallets, between barrels or door cracks is not allowed.
12. Friendly fire and weapon hits count. They go back to respawn, and you go with them for being
stupid. KNOW WHO YOU'RE SHOOTING!!!
13. Ricochets and shots thru pallet wall DO NOT COUNT! Keep fighting, you're only wounded.
14. Flashlights and lasers are allowed but keep them out of people's eyes. If they become
bothersome, we will ask you to turn them off.
15. If you are injured, yell out BLINDMAN! If you hear someone yelling BLINDMAN, we ask you
to yell it too. You will hear soon a police siren from the control tower. At this time,
cease fire, place your weapon on safe, and remain where you are. We will escort you off the
the field, and get you medical attention. We will then start the game from where we left off
16. Refrain from using foul language. We have young players so set a good example. Physical
contact in anger will not be tolerated. Any physical contact in anger will result in permanent
ejection from CQB City and your name will be passed on to other fields in the area.
THIS IS A FUN SPORT, KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!
HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE!!!