CQB City was conceived from the idea of building a permanent place where military, security, and law enforcement personnel could come to test and hone their close quarter battle skills. These skills include, but are not restricted to, dynamic entries, slow entries, linear entries, hostage and bank robbery negotiations and situations.
Numerous firing ranges exist where peace officers and government law enforcement personnel can practice their weapon firing skills. Very few, if any, facilities exist where officers can strengthen the muscle memory needed to perform these skills to perfection and where these skills can be taught, trained and practiced, let alone done all in one location. CQB City is a range for the body and mind, as well as for their target acquisition skills.
Most law enforcement departments rely on local, privately owned places being made available to them for monthly training sessions. Field Training Officers (FTOs) spend numerous hours searching and securing such locations. This requires numerous man hours, which can cost local departments hundreds if not thousands of dollars in man and resource hours. CQB City provides a place which can be prescheduled at the beginning of the fiscal training year for as many training sessions as are required for that year.
Now FTOs can concentrate on training and not locating a training location! Join the many departments and units that already use our facility:
- Stockton Police Department
- Stockton Unified School District Police
- San Joaquin Sheriff's Department
- Stanislaus Sheriff's Department
- Manteca Police Department
- California Highway Patrol
- Merced Sheriff's Department
- East County Police Department
- Alameda Police Department
- Fairfield Police Department
- Contra Costa Sheriff's Department
- California Department of Corrections
- Antioch Police Department
- 19th Special Forces Group
- Solano County Sheriff's Department
- San Joaquin Delta College Police Academy
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Sunnyvale Department of Public Safety
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Security
- California Safety Services
- American Custom Private Security, Inc.